What is MHVR?
MHVR is Mechanical Ventilation Heat recovery, and is becoming more and more popular in the home installs.
MHVR is a whole house ventilation system, which both extracts & supplies air through the whole property.
The system is designed to remove ‘Bad’ air from rooms such as bathrooms, Kitchens and utilities, recover up to 98% of the heat being extracted from the ‘Bad’ air and place this heat into clean fresh air from outside. This will then circulates fresh air into all other rooms. MHVR is a filtered system to remove pollen and other unwanted debris from outside air.
- No need for windows to be left on tickle vent, reducing heat loss
- No need for extractors in bathrooms, kitchens & utilities
- Continuous clean fresh air
- Fully compliant with all relevant building regulations
- Compliance certificate issued upon completion
- Mould & condensation prevention
- Summer bypass mode, to extract the buildings bad air & heat
ACM electrical are able to provide free, no obligation quotes & designs. Do not hesitate to get in contact with us for more information.
How it works …
Design & Spec
We can offer a full design & quote package free of charge
Guaranteed Fixed Price
Our quotes are a fixed price, the price will never increase
Continuous Fresh Air
MVHR reduces the chance of mould, and offers a source of continuous fresh air
ACM Electrical, 35 Station Road,
Lincoln, LN6 9BS
Call now on 01522 620240